Timeline for Elementor v1.0.2 – WordPress PluginJanuary 25, 2022
SEFE v1.10.1 Sina Extension for ElementorJanuary 25, 2022
With this plugin you can create a stylish fascinating social media feed including multiple social media pages/groups/accounts with multiple feed options, and can display them in 8 different layouts including Wall, Grid, Carousel, Timeline, Rotating Feed, Sticky Rotating Feed, Ajax Tabbed Feed & Sticky Ajax Tabbed Feed. You can add as many as Facebook pages, Twitter accounts or Instagram accounts you like to your social stream.
It supports 15 and growing type of feeds and includes about 33 feed options.
Your visitors will be able to share your posts on their social accounts or reply, retweet or favorite the Twitter posts from your Social Stream. They can even filter your Social Stream by social networks or using a search phrase.
You can also change the style of your Social Stream using the theme manager and/or custom CSS stylesheets, and make it unique to your website.
- To broadcast all your social network news, photos, videos and updates from multiple social network accounts as a single stream to your visitors.
- To create a single social stream for multiple social network accounts with multiple profiles.
- To create a multi-network photo or video gallery on your website.
- To create a news stream from multiple RSS feeds on your website.
- To create social stream of Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or VK social networks related to a specific search term or hashtag from multiple social media channels on your website.
- To create a social stream from your WordPress posts by category or tag.
8 DIFFERENT DISPLAY LAYOUTS:
Wall (Masonry), Grid, Carousel, Timeline, Rotating Feed, Sticky Rotating Feed, Ajax Tabbed Feed & Sticky Ajax Tabbed Feed.
SUPPORTS 15 AND GROWING SOCIAL NETWORKS:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Flickr, Vimeo, Tumblr, Delicious, Deviantart, RSS, SoundCloud, VK, Vine and WordPress.
6 WAYS TO ADD TO YOUR WEBSITE:
- Add your Social Stream to a post or page
- Add your Social Stream to a WordPress theme file
- Add your Social Stream as a widget
- Add your Social Stream via Visual Composer panel
- Add your Social Stream via Elementor panel
- Add your Social Stream via Cornerstone page builder panel
The plugin is fully responsive which enables you to be used in mobile friendly websites.
ADS MANAGEMENT FEATURE:
Feature to display block of ads along with social items on your Social Stream.
SLIDESHOW PRESENTATION VIEW:
Feature to display social items in full lightbox slideshow for presenting and wide screens.
- Facebook page wall posts.
- Facebook album photos.
- Facebook page photos.
- Facebook page videos.
- Twitter user latest Tweets.
- Twitter list Tweets.
- Twitter search Tweets with hashtags. (Check limitations section)
- Instagram user posts including photos and videos.
- Instagram search posts by tags. (Check limitations section)
- YouTube user latest uploads.
- YouTube public playlist uploads.
- YouTube search by term.
- Tumblr user latest (a. regular, b. photo, c. video, d. audio, e. link, f. quote & g. conversation) posts.
- Delicious latest bookmarks.
- Pinterest latest user public Pins.
- Pinterest latest public Pins from a specific Social Stream.
- Flickr user latest public photostream uploads.
- Flickr group public photostream uploads.
- Flickr Photoset/Album public feed.
- Vimeo user public (a. videos, b. likes, c. appeared in, d. all videos, e. subscriptions, f. albums, g. channels & h. groups) feeds.
- Deviantart user latest deviations.
- SoundCloud user tracks public feed.
- VK user or community wall feed.
- RSS feed URL latest entries.
- Vine user timeline updates.
- Plugin licensing and automatic updates.
- Processing multiple IDs per network.
- Processing multiple feeds per network.
- Load more items button for Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, VK and Vine.
- Infinite scroll feature for loading more functionality.
- Images lazy load feature.
- Feature to enable/disable images lazy loading on the social stream.
- Option to get specific sets of posts for Facebook page feed. Posts published by this page, or by others, or by both on this page.
- Ability to get posts in a certain datetime in Facebook.
- Ability to get tweets generated in a given date in Twitter.
- Allowing the user to add controls for stop/start the rotating feed slider.
- Option to order the Social Stream results by date of item or randomly.
- Feature to display the date on items in different formats.
- Limiting the maximum number of results to display on the Social Stream.
- Limiting the title, description & comments’ words count to display for each item on the Social Stream.
- Caching of social feeds with defining of cache time to reduce up download time.
- Read more link for long block of texts.
- Ability to open links in new window or parent window
- Option to change the status of links to follow or nofollow.
- Opening images & videos in lightbox window.
- Video icon overlay on Social Stream video items.
- Defining the animation speed, Animation Duration & direction of rotating feed.
- Ability to enable/disable animation and defining the rotate delay & filter direction for Wall.
- Option to adjust the spacing between the columns in the wall.
- Option that, let blocks to adjust and re-size to fill the gap in wall.
- Option to display timeline in one column or based on browser screen width.
- Share posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Linkedin from your website.
- Feature to reply, retweet or favorite the Twitter posts from your Social Stream.
- Fully documented + all examples.
- Fully plugin inline descriptions.
- 4 built-in templates.
- Theme manager.
- Custom layout & CSS stylesheets.
- Allowing to select from different themes.
- Allowing to change themes options in back-end.
- Implementing hooks for customizing themes.
- Feature to control displaying text labels on items.
- Customization of social network colors & icons.
- Customization of post type icons.
- Customization of Social Stream body background color, border color, border size, background image & font color for all display modes.
- Customization of Social Stream item background color, border color & border size for all display modes.
- Customization of Social Stream header background color, title font color for rotating feed.
- Allowing to define the feed block opener image.
- Select the font size for the Social Stream.
- Display your widget in 4 different locations on your website.
- Including photo comments for Facebook.
- Displaying number of comments & likes for Facebook.
- Displaying number of comments & likes for Instagram.
- Show recent comments for Instagram and YouTube.
- Auto trigger show comments in lightbox slideshow mode.
- Displaying the post type icons.
- Allowing to set the feed block width/height.
- Allowing to set the image width/height for images & thumbnails.
- Allowing to select the width/height for videos.
- Feature to set custom defined height and width for wall layout.
- Feature to set wall items responsive breakpoints based on browser or container width.
- Option to define, how to display the image for each item (Boxed or Expanded).
- Option to allow loading images over https.
- Ability to select the content blocks to be included in each item in Social Stream output.
- Adding unlimited Social Streams on your website.
- Ability to add multiple Social Streams in a page on your website.
- Ability to pin a post on top of the Social Stream.
- Ability to remove a post from the Social Stream
- The ability to define the number of items shwoing in each slide for different screen sizes on carousel layout.
- Feature to define a custom height for carousel items.
- Allowing to change Social Stream attributes in shortcode.
- Option to re-layout wall based on page scroll or images load.
- Allowing the user to filter the social wall & rotating feed items.
- Filtering the Social Stream items using a search phrase.
- Ability to order the filter network icons.
- Feature to customize filtering buttons.
- Feature to disable specific filtering buttons.
- Feature to add multiple keywords in custom filtering tabs.
- Supporting for multibyte character set languages.
- Feature to display Social Stream items as lightbox slideshow.
- Integrated with Cornerstone and Visual Composer.
- Auto-resize responsive lightbox window.
- Feature to convert Facebook shared links to embedded item.
- Feature to display Twitter embed links with a custom style.
- Ability to customize the size of grid layout.
- Ability to setup proxy for API connections.
- Online debug log.
- Translation for more than 10 languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Danish, Thai, Turkish) over po/mo files with ability to extend through Gettext translation editors.
- Compatibile with WordPress.com servers.
Social APIs Restrictions
There are some restriction from social network APIs that are making some limitations for us on top of building this plugin that are listed here.
- You cannot get the feed from a Facebook group. Only page, album, photos and videos feeds are supported.
- On Facebook if you want to get feed from a personal account (instead of a page or album), you need to create your own Facebook app and connect that account to the plugin using your own Facebook app.
- Twitter account should not be set as Protect my Tweets.
- Twitter hashtag search API can only grab the items that are posted in the last 7 days. In other words, when you get a feed by hashtag or search term no tweets will be found for a date older than one week.
- Twitter API does not provide the image data for re-tweets.
- If Instagram inspect your website server as bot, you need to connect your Instagram account to the plugin and you will be limited to get the feed only from the Instagram accounts you have listed in Authenticated Accounts section in the plugin (account is managing by you or your customer).
- On Instagram when you get a feed by hashtag or search term, you can query a maximum of 30 unique hashtags on behalf of an Instagram Business or Creator Account within a rolling 7 days period.
- Pinterest re-shared items will not include the original shared item.
- The plugin requires the PHP version 7.2.5 or higher.
- The plugin requires the WordPress version 5.0.0 or higher.
- This plugin requires both PHP’s multibyte string extension AND iconv extension (enabled by default).
- PHP’s XML extension is required (enabled by default).
- PHP’s cURL extension is recommended (required for Facebook feed)
- AX Social Stream installable plugin.
- Full documentation files in html format.
- All assets is PSD layered files format.
Please follow and like us: